WS Series Wallstations
WS Standard Wallstation
The WS Standard Wallstation Series consists of a two-button and a four-button wallstation that enable essential lighting control.
The 2-button wallstation is a single zone manual controller ideal for conference rooms, private offices, classrooms, and other similar spaces. A short press of the upper/ lower buttons turns lighting ON/OFF, while a “press and hold” dim lighting up or down.
The 4-button wallstation is a single zone manual controller ideal for conference rooms, libraries, and other similar spaces. It has a dedicated button for ON, OFF, and for raise/lower functionality with intuitive button engraving.
The WS Standard Series Wallstations are available in wired and wireless options.
WS Wireless Wallstations are available in a junction box or surface mount mounting.
WS Wired Wallstations are low-voltage devices that connect to the system via a GreenBus cable with 2-pin connectors.
- The sleek, aesthetic designs are suitable for all interior locations
- Available in 2-button and 4-button configuration
- Available in both Wireless and Wired versions with simple installation with tool-less mounting
- Setup and monitoring via Polaris software with easy mapping/re-mapping
- 10-year battery life for wireless version with automatic battery monitoring via Polaris software
INDPBIndustrial Push Button Wallstation
KSWIndustrial Key Switch Wallstation
KX3 TouchscreenLCD Touch Screen Display Panel
KX7S TouchscreenLCD Touch Screen Display Panel
SC Series WallstationsScene Dimming Wallstation
SHS WallstationShade Control Wallstation
TW WallstationTunable-White Wallstation
WS Series WallstationsWS Standard Wallstation
ZC Series WallstationsMulti-Zone Controller Wallstation Series