WS Series Wallstations
WS Standard Wallstation
The WS Standard wallstation series consists of a two-button and a four-button wallstation that enable essential lighting control.
The 2-button wallstation is a single zone manual controller ideal for conference rooms, private offices, classrooms, and other similar spaces. A short press of the upper/ lower buttons turns lighting ON/OFF, while a “press and hold” dim lighting up or down.
The 4-button wallstation is a single zone manual controller ideal for conference rooms, libraries, and other similar spaces. It has a dedicated button for ON, OFF, and for raise/lower functionality with intuitive button engraving.
The WS Standard Series wallstations are available in wired and wireless options. Wireless wallstations are available in a junction box or surface mount mounting. Wired Wallstations are low-voltage devices that connect to the system via a GreenBus cable with 2-pin connectors.
- The sleek, aesthetic designs are suitable for all interior locations
- Available in 2-button and 4-button configuration
- Available in both Wireless and Wired versions with simple installation with tool-less mounting
- Setup and monitoring via Polaris software with easy mapping/re-mapping
- 10-year battery life for wireless version with automatic battery monitoring via Polaris software