Standalone Wireless Light Management System
Encelium Edge Standalone Wireless Light Management System is simplicity-designed for non-residential spaces that seek a code-compliant, energy-saving solution.
Encelium Edge meets basic lighting control requirements, plus offers additional features and functionality that make sense for smaller- and medium-sized spaces. It is ideally suited for small commercial offices, educational spaces, or spaces where a wired solution is a challenge.
Encelium Edge is simple to specify, install, set up, and manage. Using installed hardware barcodes and the Encelium Edge Mobile Setup App, installers can get a space up and running quickly with minimal disruption.
The Encelium Edge also protects your investment by offering an easy upgrade path to Polaris software and the Encelium X Networked Light Management System when more advanced features and functionality are needed.
- Each Encelium Edge Controller covers up to approximately 10,000 square feet and/or up-to 100 nodes
- Code-compliant with ASHRAE 90.1-2016 and Title 24-2016
- Offers zonal and individual luminaire control enabling flexible lighting control schemes
- The astronomical clock allows flexibility for scheduling lighting events to begin/end based on sunrise/sunset
- Plug load (PL) control and automated demand response (ADR) control
- Works with any manufacturer 0-10V dimmable ballast and LED driver
- Enables phase-cut options for forward, reverse, or both via a tetherable Phase-Cut Dimming Module (PCDM)