Wired Manager – DALI
DALI-2 Encelium X Wired Manager
The Encelium X Wired Manager – DALI provides individual control of lighting, allowing you to schedule, allocate, and manage light in a resource-efficient and practical way.
The Wired Manager – DALI supports DALI-2 and provides daylight-dependent and presence-dependent lighting control, intelligent scheduling, task-related lighting, variable load distribution, real-time light control, analysis of energy consumption, and lamp failure indication.
The Wired Manager – DALI is convenient to use. It makes remote maintenance possible and provides comprehensive DALI lighting control that is easily integrated into building management systems.
- Enables the scaling of system implementations of any size
- Hybrid System — can be combined with the Encelium Wireless Manager to allow a wired and wireless system design
- Controls up to 256 DALI inputs and outputs per manager
- Supports the latest version of the DALI protocol — DALI-2
- LED function status displays for power, DALI line, errors, and more
- Installation mode setting allows select function testing of each DALI channel
Wired Manager – DALI Specification Sheet
Wired Manager – DALI Installation Instructions